- This website
- The Timetable Generator website
- The Easy Label Printer desktop app
- The Setlist Creator desktop app, and
- The Jazz Piano Chords Android app.
- How do we use data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
How do we use data?StudioSoft collects the following data:
- This website: Your name and email address if you have ticked the 'Please add me to your mailing list' box on the Contact page. The data is stored in a password-secured database on the server. It is used only for very occasional messages, for example when there is a new software version available.
- This website: Your name and email address if you have subscribed to the StudioSoft Forum. The data is stored in a password-secured database on the server. It is only used to enable access to the forum.
- Timetable Generator website: Your name and email address if you have an account, which enables you to upload timetables to rotating-timetable.com. If you upload timetables to the website, names of pupils may be visible to anyone who happens to view that page. The data is stored in a password-secured database on the server.
- Easy Label Printer desktop app: You can load your own Outlook or Google contact information but the program does not process any such data or store it separately (you may choose to save it as a new file).
What are your data protection rights?
StudioSoft would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request StudioSoft for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that StudioSoft correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request StudioSoft to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that StudioSoft erase your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that StudioSoft transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
In general, cookies are not used at all on this website or the Timetable Generator site. On the StudioSoft Forum pages, session cookies may be used but these only last for the duration of that visit. This is also the case on the Timetable Generator site. Here, info about the 'Schools' which users enter are saved in the browser's 'Local Storage'.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us